BASAL Isocover Under Tile Covers add liquid impermeability to tile-covered roofs thanks to its special formula developed against water leaks that frequently occur on tile-covered slopping roofs in the times of heavy rain and snow accumulation.
- Isocover can be laid under the tiles on roofs. It provides heat and water insulation. It also has sound-absorbing properties.
- Since Isocover does not contain chrome or other heavy metals, it is an environmental and human-friendly product.
- Isocover provides the evacuation of the steam inside the building and prevents the formation of moisture inside the building.
- Isocover prevents decay in your roof by blocking the rainwater and providing air circulation.
- In the greatest heat losses, Isocover prevents the heated or cooled air from escaping through cracks and gaps.
- Isocover is used for water insulation under roofing such as tiles in slopping roofs.
- Isocover protects the building by preventing the rainfall carried by the wind from getting inside the building.
- Isocover does not sweat.
- Isocover is clean, light, resistant, strong. Its application is fast and easy
AREAS OF USE
- Breathable Roof and Facade Covers
- Vapor Barrier and Vapor Braking Covers
- Wet Volume Cover
- Building Foundation Cover